Our shop is right off highway 101 and easy to access. Our friendly staff can answer any questions you may have.
Unable to get your truck to the shop? Not a problem. We have medium and heavy duty tow trucks and a landoll to get your vehicle in for repair. Or we can come on site with our fully equipped mobile mechanic service truck.
Light and Medium Duty
We regularly service the following light and medium duty trucks:
- Mitsubishi Fuso
- Motor Home
- Rodder Trucks
We regularly service the following heavy duty trucks:
- Firetrucks (all makes)
A few of the regular services we offer:
- Light, medium and heavy duty truck specialists.
- Complete service and maintenance facility.
- B.I.T. Inspection service to comply with CHP regulations and federal inspections (at your facility or our show).
- From Individular to fleet and commercial service programs.
- Tune-up-Gasoline or diesel engines.
- Brake services, Air and hydraulic systems.
- Suspension and Springs, Repair,replacement or modifications.
- Frame and Chassis-Wheelbase changes and repairs.
- Welding and metal fabrication.
- Electrical Components-Alternators, starters and batteries, minor short repair to complete truck rewiring.
- Gasoline and Diesel Engine Repairs, Factory trained technicians on Cat,Cummins, Detroit and IHC. Overhaul or complete replacement.
- Transmission and Differential repairs, Clutch replacement and Allison Automatic Service.
- Extended business hours to better serve commercial accounts.
- 24-hour Towing -Medium and heavy duty.
- 3 Trucks available for local and long distance service.
- Trailers, liftgate, and wheel chair lift repairs
- Complete computer diagnostics (check engine light)
- Fully stocked and ready to go, mobile mechanic service truck